Pushkar Fair 2014, Rajasthan - India
Pushkar Camel & Cattle fair
Pushkar Sightseeing & Attractions
Pushkar Fair Tour Packages
Pushkar Fair Tours
Hot Air Ballooning Pushkar
India Tour Options
Discovery of India tour
Pushkar fair 2014 Photograpy Workshop (31 Oct - 03 Nov 2014)
If you are a photography enthusiast and were waiting for the perfect opportunity to Click the Colours, Moods and hustle bustle of Pushkar then The Pushkar fair 2014 is your perfect photo opportunity, Pushkar awaits you.
3 night 4 day photography workshop of Pushkar fair 2014
gives you just enough time to explore the different facets of the Pushkar Mela.
The workshop commences on
31 October 2014 and concludes on 03 November 2014.
The workshop will be spearheaded by Mr. Amit Dey a renowned professional photographer of National and international repute and Mr. Gurjit Singh a self taught world traveller with a passion for photographing destionations, monuments, and people. The Pushkar fair photography workshop is targeted towards both the budding photographer or the more serious photo enthusiast. We are only accepting a limited number of participants for this Pushkar fair 2014 workshop, hence you are requsted to book early.
For confirmations received before 22nd September 2014 we are extending an early bird discount of Rs 500/-
Last Date for receiving booking request is 30th September 2014, unless group space sold out earlier.
Day 1, Oct 31, 2014: Arrival at Ajmer Junction Railway Station. All Tour Members Meet at 1400 Hrs at a predestined point at the station. Transfer by A/C Innova to Pushkar Hotel.
• Arrive at Pushkar. Check into the hotel. After freshening up & relaxing set out to explore Pushkar and the mela Grounds and understand individual interests and get to know each other better.
• Later in the evening return back to the Hotel for a general orientation Lecture by the Tour Leader / Tour Mentor
• Dinner at the Hotel. overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 2, Nov. 01, 2014:
FULL DAY EXPLORING PUSHKAR FAIR returning to hotel for Reviewing the days activity examining your photographs and dinner overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 3, Nov. 02, 2014:
FULL DAY EXPLORING PUSHKAR FAIR returning to hotel for Reviewing the days activity examining your photographs and dinner. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 4, Nov. 03, 2014:
After Breakfast all Tour Partiscipants submit their Portfolio of 5 Best Photographs to the Tour Leader, The Certificates are Distributed and the Tour Ends. 1200 Hrs Transfer by A/C Innova to Ajmer Junction Railway station for your Onward Journey . Tour Ends.
Pushkar Fair Photography Workshop
Cost per person : Rs. 10,900/- Per Person ( Twin Sharing)
Early booking Discount Book by 22th Sept 2014 and save Rs 500/
Only Limited Slots available
• 3 Nights Twin-sharing accommodation in A. C. rooms
• 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner’s ( Vegetarian at the Hotel as Pushkar is a strict Vegetarian City)
• Transfers in AC Innova From Ajmer Junction to Pushkar Hotel on Sharing Basis.
• Transfers in AC Innova From Pushkar Hotel to Ajmer Junction on Sharing Basis
• Daily One way Transfers from Mela Ground Stadium to Hotel in Shared Transportation.
Click here, for exclusions, cancellation policy.
Pushkar Fair Tours
Copyright © Cruise Mantra